vendredi, septembre 21, 2007

The perfect lover

You're the man I'll never make love with.

I touched you with the tip of my fingers,
the tip of my tong,
a bit of my heart.

I put naked thoughts in your silence,
hands on me in your eyes.

You are the perfect lover.

Real, you hug me, you touch me,
you give, you take,
whenever you want, the way you want.
You play with me and I like that.
And I want that.

Imaginary, you kiss me, you touch me,
you take me, you give yourself to me,
as long as you want, the way you want.
You play with me and I like that.
And I want that.

I can feel your skin against mine, your lips on my cheek, your
hands on my body.
I want them everywhere.
I want you inside.

But you already are.

You're the perfect lover.

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

c'est beau comme une chanson de Leonard Cohen....